We've all heard of it and I think 90% of my entrepreneur friends have felt it at some point in their life.
So how do you deal with it? For me it comes down to this list: 1. Focus on your brand experience - what are you providing to your clients that is different. Remember that's why they hired you.
2. Remind yourself what sets you apart and why you started. This brings value to your brand and helps you focus on that.
3. Celebrate your wins - regardless of size. I love to write them out so I can see them. It really helps!
4. Stop comparing yourself. Stay in your lane, do what you do best and stop the comparison game. You'll feel more confident in your brand and your business.
5. Being wrong doesn't make you fake - no one is perfect at anything, and it's ok to be wrong, business is about risks and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't that doesn't mean that you don't hold a spot at the table.
6. Ask yourself why not me? You deserve to be here just as much as the next person so why not you. There you have it the 6 ways I have dealt with imposter syndrome.